Since everybody's got their own taste and preferences in everything, there will always be some debating about the design of the car, style, performance and overall impressions. And there have been lots of horrible and revolting wheeled inventions over the years. But the below mentioned models are the ugliest creatures of the automotive industry:
- The Fiat Multipla will lead the glory list in this case. It just makes you hurl when you see it in the street.
- Here is another one build by Suzuki – a nice little vehicle with baby-Jeep styling that morphed later into this truly ugly coupe version without any handling or performance improvement and two-seated only.
- A monstrous picture of the Pontiac Aztek
- South Korean car manufacturer Ssangyong Rodius, it will take you some efforts to figure out what's in the back. Might be a tumor growing.
- AMC Gremlin with its slashed trunk.
- The Chrysler PT Cruiser will also be included here. An parody of All-In-One: a station wagon, sedan and a Volkswagen Beetle.
- The designers of the following models must be fired by reason of probably consuming way too much alcohol while designing them, or consuming something else.
Nissan S Cargo
- Curtains up ! The Asian jewel – Nissan Cube. It's been sliced and diced.
- Also good to mention here the Nissan Juke. A roach on wheels, just add some bug antennae on the screen whipers.